A maximum staff to dog ratio of 1:15
Dogs divided by play style, size and temperament. Groups Schedule
(Accepting All Breeds)
Every dog gets a full behavioral assessment
Mental enrichment time with staff
- Be up to date on: Bordetella (Kennel cough), CIV (Canine Influenza), Distemper (DHPP), Rabies and have a Negative Fecal.
- Must be neutered/spayed by 6 months.
- All dogs must pass our full day Temperament Test prior to enrolling in our daycare program so we can see which program will be the best fit.
- Have filled out and completed the NEW GUEST registration form and filled out the daycare questionnaire portion.
- Once all requirements have been met, call (508) 273-8210 or email [email protected] to schedule your dog’s Temperament Test.
- **We accept all breeds including bully breeds (pending passing temperament test)**
10 Day Package
10% off = $27 a day
20 Day Package
15% off = $25.50 a day
30 Day Package
20% off = $24 a day
*All packages expire within 6 months of purchase*
Please keep in mind that doggie daycare is intended for dogs that are well socialized with other dogs and enjoy off-leash group play. Daycare is NOT intended as a means of socialization for dogs older than 6 months, nor to build communication skills and confidence in dogs that do not enjoy off-leash play environment.
Your Pup’s Daycare Schedule
All dogs will relax in their accommodations for a little before playtime begins
Structured play in groups no larger than 15 dogs of similar size and temperament with a dedicated daycare counselor assigned to each group
Enrichment time with structured activities with daycare counselor to provide mental stimulation. Examples; Food puzzles, nose work, manners training and much more...
Nap time (or lunch time for the growing puppies who need it). You can also purchase a frozen snack kong or ice cream sundae from us for $3
Structured play with the same groups they were bonded with before in the morning.
If not picked up yet, remaining dogs will relax and rest in individual accommodations before being picked up